"California Dreamin'" is a song written by John Phillips and Michelle Phillips and first recorded by The Mamas & the Papas, released as a single in 1965.


The song is #89 in Rolling Stone '​s list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.The lyrics of the song express the narrator's longing for the warmth of California during a cold winter.


California Dreaming

All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk on a winters day
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreaming on such a winters day

Stepped into a church I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees and I pretend to pray
You know the preacher likes the cold he knows I'm gonna stay
California dreaming on such a winters day

All the leaves a brown and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk on a winters day
If I didn't tell her I could leave today
California dreaming on such a winters day
On such a winters day, on such a winters day
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: