ZZ Top je rock bend iz Houstona (Texas) osnovan 1969. godine. Čine ga Billy Gibbons (prvi vokal, gitara), Dusty Hill (vokal, bas gitara, klavijature) i Frank Beard (bubnjevi, udaraljke). Najveći su im hitovi pjesme La Grange, Gimme All Your Lovin`, Legs, Sleeping Bag, Rough Boy,Sharp Dressed Man obrade Elvisove Viva Las Vegas i Jailhouse Rock.






"Blue Jean Blues"

I done ran into my baby
and fin'lly found my old blue jean.
I done ran into my baby
and fin'lly found my old blue jean.
Well, I could tell that they was mine
from the oil and the gasoline.

If I ever get back my blue jean,
Lord, how happy could one man be.
If I ever get back my blue jean,
Lord, how happy could one man be.
'Cause if I get back those blue jean
you know, my baby be bringin' 'em home to me.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: